Character
    Vandur Gin
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 74

MilitaryGamers - Seeking Past/Present US Military Members

Greetings from MilitaryGamers!

This is an official recruitment post for MilitaryGamers.com, the world's premier multi-platform, multi-game online community for US military service members.

We're always looking for men and women to join our ranks who have either served in the past, or who are still presently serving, in any branch of the United States Armed Forces.

If you would like to learn more about our community, or if you would like to register an account and become a member, please head over to our website at www.militarygamers.com. All recruitment is handled via our website. Once you've registered an account and have become a member, join our discord, and join us in game.

About MilitaryGamers.com

Our members hail from every branch of the US military, nearly every occupational specialty, all rates and ranks, from E-1 through O-6, and from duty stations and their homes the world over. We have had a game branch (whatever the game names it) in nearly every major game title since 2007, where we have established a solid, respected name for ourselves. With thousands of members spread across countless games, we think you'll find that we're the last gaming community you'll ever need to join!

Things You Will Find in the MilitaryGamers Community

Camaraderie, esprit de corps, professionalism, a relaxed, casual atmosphere, and most importantly, folks who "get it". As our motto, "Tantum Nos Teneo", states, "Only We Know".

Things You Won't Find in the MilitaryGamers Community

Within the MilitaryGamers.com community, you will not find any "realism" units or the like. If that's what you're looking for, please look elsewhere. We do not simulate a military environment or organization. We don't have to. We've all "been there, done that". You won't find any phony rank structures or titles being worn by people who haven't earned the right to be addressed as such. We do organize our community staff, and occasionally some game branches using generic military titles, such as "MG CO", "MG XO", "MG Officer", "MG NCO", etc., because it is familiar to us and identifies who's running what within the community. These titles, however, do not magically bestow anyone with the right to expect anyone else to treat them as anything other than an equal. We have members from all walks of life, all branches of the service, and of all rates, ranks, statuses, and vocations, and when they cross our doorstep, everyone is treated with equal courtesy and respect. Within the MilitaryGamers.com community you will not find any puffed-up "internet commandos" or teenage "squeekers" giving you orders. Everyone is 18 or older.

About Our Final Fantasy 14 Branch

Our main focus is getting leveled, then focus on getting geared. After that we can do Duty's(Instances/Raids) every week. Once that's all done we can do fun stuff like transmog runs, Professions (Fishing, Herbalism, Alchemy, etc),
    Story Quests, Holiday Events.

Shard: Crystal
    Server: Goblin
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vandur Gin
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 74

Bump

We check this thread daily!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vin Carver
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Third time running through FFXIV and being part of MilitaryGamers has been the best run out of all three. If you're active or prior service think about giving us a try!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ai Okaza
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Hello, army vet here. Though I'm not on goblin, I am on Crystal data shard. Been looking for an FC to run stuff with and maybe when you all get towards max level can plan to do savage raiding? If so, I'd be interested.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vin Carver
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko13 View Post
    Hello, army vet here. Though I'm not on goblin, I am on Crystal data shard. Been looking for an FC to run stuff with and maybe when you all get towards max level can plan to do savage raiding? If so, I'd be interested.
    We are actively recruiting in game and within our community to increase the ranks. One of our short term goals atm is to prepare the returning and new players for the expansion coming out. Savage raiding is definitely on the list. You can always swing by the website and check out the community and discord as well even if you choose not to join the FC as we have many members both active and prior service in the discord on a whole range of stuff.
    (1)

6. 08-07-2021 09:34 AM

Player
    Character
    Vandur Gin
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 74

Bumping

Bumping the thread
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vandur Gin
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 74
    Hey man go to https://www.militarygamers.com/ and register then hop and discord and hangout!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vandur Gin
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 74

Bump

Bumping this thread!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zephyr Sora
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    It appears I'm behind the curve with locating you guys. (I'm level 32 on balmung) but if there are others in the MG group that play on Balmung, i'd love to link up and offer any help I can. even if I'm still relatively new

I'm on the MG site and discord too. mostly been lurking the last couple days since joining.
    (1)