Character
    Aiso J'fule
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90

Ward up missing from Guildhest List

Hi All!

I'm currently trying to unlock / complete all instanced content so I can unlock mentor roulette, but I've hit a wall with ward up. For a little info, I have every class at max level, I've done every guild hest available to me twice (up to long live the queen), and I am a serpent captain. However, ward up will not appear in my duty finder no matter how many times I ask it to. Does anyone haev any ideas?

Please help! D:
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Well that's very strange. It should appear in your DF list after completing Long Live the Queen. I've got all the guildhests open on level 40+ characters that haven't beaten ARR yet.
    Can you confirm that Long Live the Queen has a green checkmark on its picture in the DF, confirming its completion?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aiso J'fule
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Moomba33 View Post
    Well that's very strange. It should appear in your DF list after completing Long Live the Queen. I've got all the guildhests open on level 40+ characters that haven't beaten ARR yet.
    Can you confirm that Long Live the Queen has a green checkmark on its picture in the DF, confirming its completion?
    Sorry for the late response! It does, and I also did it again just to be sure!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceoh View Post
    Sorry for the late response! It does, and I also did it again just to be sure!
    I'd suggest submitting a bug report to SE. I've got a character who is only at Garuda in the main story and she has all Guildhests available. As far as I know the only requirement is beating Long Live the Queen (and of course being level 40 to queue in).
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aiso J'fule
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Thanks! I did submit a bug report but unfortunately there is a disclaimer that they cant respond to individual tickets, so I think im kind of SoL atm.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Ooof, sorry to hear that. I hope the situation gets fixed, I'm not sure if there's anything else that can be done on the user end of things.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Are you still on the same job as you were for the one you completed the Bomb Queen guildhest on?

It's been so long that I don't remember how Guildhest unlocks work, but I do remember that their EXP bonus and completion is on a job by job basis. Just thinking, maybe you did the Queen one on a DPS, but switched to a different job like Tank or Healer, which you may not have done the bomb queen one on yet?

If that's not it, then I guess you wait on that bug report :/
    (0)

(Signature portrait by Amaipetisu)

"I thought that my invincible power would hold the world captive, leaving me in a freedom undisturbed. Thus night and day I worked at the chain with huge fires and cruel hard strokes. When at last the work was done and the links were complete and unbreakable, I found that it held me in its grip." - Rabindranath Tagore

Player
    Character
    Cute Dragon
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    I saw something similar happen to someone else, so I might have your answer.

Sign up for Long Live the Queen (Or to anyone else having this problem, the farthest guildhest you have) and when it’s been successfully completed make sure you talk to the NPC at the end. Do not leave the duty. Let everyone talk to the NPC and let the game end the duty.

I had someone not be able to unlock guildhests because they didn’t talk to the NPC at the end and let the game end the duty after.

Make sure you don’t hit leave or exit the duty through the red line or even talk to the NPC twice to leave as some or all of these may create the problem you have.

The good news is once they are all unlocked every class has them as long as they are the proper level.

Good luck and I hope this works for you : ) Happy adventuring!
    (1)