Player
    Character
    Xanaphia Yellowknife
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 55

Seeking Social FC for myself and husband

Hi guys! We are new to the game and still on the starter edition but seriously are lacking in the social aspects of the game. We aren't interested in power levelling. We just want to enjoy this new-to-us world and the people in it. We have lives and a 4 year old outside our game so we won't be on constantly but we are on daily for hours and enjoy steady progress. Open to light RP as well but will have to excuse ourselves on occassion as our child needs us. If your FC could be the one please feel free to message or mail me in game on Sargatantas.

With Best Regards,

Xanaphia Yellowknife
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Perrind Amantinne
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hey, MrsProulx!

Are you still looking for a FC to join? I'm the FC Leader for Off Topic, and we are looking for more members/raiders. Everything below here is regarding our raid information, but we also want to be home to social players, as well! Being a husband and father of3 children, I understand life happens, and is more important than in-game content. If you are still looking for a FC to call home, feel free to join the listed Discord below, and come and hang out with us!

Current Raid Schedule:
    - Wednesday: Extreme Trials - 10:00pm to 12:00am EST
    - Thursday: Raid Night - 10:00pm to 12:00am EST.

If you'd like to come and raid with us, or just come and hang out, feel free to join our Discord and sign up for a scheduled raid event under our "raid_signup_ffxiv" channel. You just click on your desired reaction role under the listed event, answer the DM you'll receive from the raid helper bot, and go from there.

We are currently making our way through all raid content in the game, and enjoying the ride until we hit current content, and then we will start the grind with Savage and Ultimate raids. If you'd like a little more information about our community, check out my listed forum post, or hop in discord and message me (Perrind.) I'll gladly answer any questions you may have!

Discord: https://discord.gg/KWs94EBJ2V
    (0)