I'm looking to join an FC leading up to EW. I haven't been a member of one for over 2 years due to the ridiculous situations associated with them. However, I am approaching the end of what a person can realistically do in the game solo and I don't want to head into the next xpac solo. I'll be using the community finder as well since I know the forum here is seldom used for recruiting purposes. In an effort to make the most informed decision, here's a quick break down of where I'm at and what I expect from a FC that I am contributing to:

Me

Nearly 9 years played (since the ARR beta testing cycle prior to relaunch of the game)
Omni
Healer main since HW
Looking for the following content: EX Trials, Hunts, Maps, willing to help other players as needed, I'd consider getting more into PvP
Not interested in RP

You

Organized and well managed
Mature-I'm not interested in playing XIV with players who can't behave like they're grown
Respect-Just because I'm new to your FC doesn't mean I'm new to the game and my expectation is in accordance
I will not pay to be in your FC
Size-less than 100 members. There's no point in joining an FC with so many members that nobody knows who anybody is. I know because I've been part of one.

This should be enough to give an idea of what will work for everyone. I don't mean to seem like a jerk, I just know from experience that there's no point in joining the wrong FC because I will just leave.