Hi all, my previous FC who I had been with since 2018 disbanded a wee while ago and the leaders don't want to reform the FC much to my broken heart.

I was with Silver Lining and while I am no trailblazer, I am able to take part in things when asked.

I'm a British guy, in his early 40's , who plays on PC with a PS4-Pro controller. While the hardcore stuff is not something I have ever got involved with, I have been able to join in with other to do all the major stuff in the past. I don't want to say I am a filthy casual, but I'm a filthy casual.

I main as a Red Mage, but started as a Dragoon, so I still die all the time, but do know how to use my ress button and insta cast cooldown. I've even been known to use my tiny heal to keep someone alive after I ressed a fallen member of my party.

I can use discord, but when I do, it confuses my 17 month old Labrador, as he trying to look for the people that are talking. I swear like a sailor and have an odd sense of humor.

I love dogs, hate cats, yet I love playing as them and have been known as Felix for about 18 years and there is a long winding story behind my name that has zero to do with cats

So if you have an FC that you think I would fit into, please let me know and we can chat more, so you can get to know me and judge if I am the right fit for you.

Regards,

Felix