Player
    Character
    Z'enko Achilles
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80

(PS5) Unable to Log In / Stuck on Loading Screen After Queue

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: Initially occurred on 5/25/21 at around 9:30 pm PT.

Frequency: Always

World name: Leviathan

Character name: Z'enko Achilles

Retainer name: N/A

NPC name: N/A

Monster name: N/A

Class/Level: Dragoon, level 80

Party or solo: Solo

In-game time: N/A

Area and coordinates: Inside Puppets' Bunker

Housing: N/A

Steps:
    (on PS5)
    1. Entered Puppets' Bunker as part of quest to unlock the third level 80 raid.
    2. Logged off inside Puppets' Bunker while doing quest/before leaving instance.
    3. Later that evening tried to log into the game again. Game boots up fine up to the character selection screen. Once the character is selected and the queue is complete, the loading screen goes on indefinitely and I cannot enter the game (the game does not freeze however, as the mail moogle at the bottom right hand corner keeps moving).
    4. Attempted to resolve issue via chat support but was unsuccessful. This included troubleshooting internet issues (never had an issue until now, including previous use in PS4 and PS3), re-installing the game and data, and checking cookies and website data in PS5 settings.

Connection Specs
    - Type of internet connection/provider: Tried both wired/wireless. Provider is Spectrum.
    - Modem maker/model number: The modem was provided by Spectrum. Model number: E31U2V1 (at least I think this is the number).

- To the extent applicable, no other issues in other online games.

------------------------------------------------------

■ PS5 Specs

Model Number of the PlayStation®5 You Are Using
    - Model Number: CFI-1015A

Information About the Peripherals You Are Using
    -Type: PS5 Controller
    -Maker: Sony
    -Model Number: CFI-ZCT1W
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Z'enko Achilles
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    As an update, I was able to resolve the issue by re-installing the PS4 client and using the PS4 version to log in and remove the character from puppets’ bunker. Once the character was teleported to another location, I was able to use the PS5 client to log in again.

This issue only affected my main character. I was able to create another character and log in without any problems. I’m not sure what caused this issue, but I’m glad I was able to resolve it.
    (0)