Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Gokki Di
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I'm not doing anything tbh, just waiting for increases in drop rate, right now it's stupid grindy.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Bella Ciao
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Oh look, they changed it, (inevitable) all this complaining for naught.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Callinon Soulforge
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel_Valmont View Post
    Oh look, they changed it, (inevitable) all this complaining for naught.
    Uh... bunch of people give feedback saying the step needs to be nerfed, and then the step gets nerfed... what exactly was for naught?
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Mello Minkus
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    What I don't get is why Palace of the Dead drops continue to be extremely rare while still only providing one artifact when you get lucky enough to see any at all; I've tried many different sets of floors multiple times, and the drop rate for artifacts is still extremely low even on higher floors. Since the time it takes to get three artifacts via Delebrum Reginae is significantly faster than how long it takes to get three entire artifacts from Palace of the Dead, could Palace of the Dead sets be updated to have a guaranteed drop, at least for the upper fifty floors? It could be a low chance for the first fifty floors still.

Right now, the significantly faster approach is to run Delebrum Reginae five times per relic weapon, and I feel like something's wrong when the last repeatable relic step offers significantly more options and is less tedious than running this admittedly cool instance, but even if the instance has neat design, I've grown absolutely sick of it, which is unfortunate.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiro Fang
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I can't even get DR to pop up... waiting in queue for almost every day but not one over in kujata.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSol View Post
    I can't even get DR to pop up... waiting in queue for almost every day but not one over in kujata.
    I haven't noticed an issue getting in, and I'm on the same data centre. Have you set your duty finder to pair you with languages other than English?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Shiro Fang
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscah View Post
    I haven't noticed an issue getting in, and I'm on the same data centre. Have you set your duty finder to pair you with languages other than English?
    This could be the reason why. I am kind of new to this so i will try, thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kesey Stryker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MellowMink View Post
    What I don't get is why Palace of the Dead drops continue to be extremely rare while still only providing one artifact when you get lucky enough to see any at all; I've tried many different sets of floors multiple times, and the drop rate for artifacts is still extremely low even on higher floors. Since the time it takes to get three artifacts via Delebrum Reginae is significantly faster than how long it takes to get three entire artifacts from Palace of the Dead, could Palace of the Dead sets be updated to have a guaranteed drop, at least for the upper fifty floors? It could be a low chance for the first fifty floors still.

Right now, the significantly faster approach is to run Delebrum Reginae five times per relic weapon, and I feel like something's wrong when the last repeatable relic step offers significantly more options and is less tedious than running this admittedly cool instance, but even if the instance has neat design, I've grown absolutely sick of it, which is unfortunate.
    Floors 150-200 have a guaranteed drop rate. I get that it's not ideal to get there without a set team but I'm not sure they will change it at this juncture.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3