Player
    Character
    Shivania Fenrir
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

Exploration Mode tweaks/add ons

I am a big fan of the Exploration mode, it makes it so much easier to go back in a dungeon and have a nice photo shooting with friends or just enjoy the scenery for roleplay.

However there is a little problem that makes the experience a bit frustrating:

The Timelimit.
    People that do actively photoshoot, know how time-consuming it can be to get just the right shot, after posing/repositioning/applying filters, etc.
    It only gets more time consuming the more people you add. sometimes while you are just posing around, turning off the UI as you manually adjust everything to look fine, and suddenly cause you missed the message about time running short you get kicked out of the instance and all work is gone before you could even make the shot.

Would it be possible to increase the Time Limit for the instance to 3 hours like a raid?

Another thing I would like to see added to Exploration mode in the future would be Raids/exploratory mission raids such as bozjas castrum.

Are there any chances we could see those things in the future?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Arlo Nine-tails
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Oh, word! They need to double the time limit. Noticed that as well...

And yeah, I wonder if they have plans to add raid instances for the Explorer mode. The SB 24 mans are especially gorgeous!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yuella Davilles
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I hope when they add the ARR dungeons, they combine the normal and hard mode map into one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuella View Post
    I hope when they add the ARR dungeons, they combine the normal and hard mode map into one.
    That wouldn't be possible. The whole point of many of the hard mode dungeons is taking the original location and altering it into something else. Enemy factions have invaded and set up barricades, completely altering the look of the place, and you can't possibly "combine" them without picking one form and making the other inaccessible.
    (2)