Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Post {Zalera} Kirameku Knights <<GLEAM>> is recruiting!

Hey You!

Yeah you! How're you doing today? Good I hope! If not, then let me help you change that!! Here at Kirameku Knights you're more than just a number. You're a friend, and part of a family! Sure we may not know each other right this moment, but we can change that! Below you will find a quick description about our guild and see what type of environment we're working to build!:

About:

First up, we'll be striving to create a non-toxic and no drama place where all can be accepted. You don't have to worry about things such as "what if I believe things differently" "what if I identify myself as (X)" "what if I think _____" etc. etc. etc. The list could stretch on forever. Here, we won't worry or bother with such things like this. These things only help to separate us in the real world. I want to create a place where we can be ourselves without worrying about being hurt, made fun of, or belittled for such things. There's enough hurt, anger, and hate in the world already. Let's work together to create a place that's good, fun, and one where we can come together as warriors of light, kindling others cold weak flames. Furthermore, we're new player friendly and will remain new player friendly. We will not evolve into some clicky end-game only group where new players are left behind and forgotten about. "Not to say we won't do end game stuff either". We'll be all-rounders able and willing to help you on your first guildheist down to the current raid tier!

Offering:

A newbie friendly environment to grow with others, learn, and people to do things with!
    24/7 Experience Buffs!
    (with the option to request specific buffs)
    Small House
    (located in Plot 25, 16 Ward, The Lavender Beds)
    Farms
    Player Events Such
    High Level Crafter At Your Disposal!
    (This is useful for when you need/want something made such as a housing item, gear, glam, or anything else)
    Access To Valuable Recourses
    Help Within Reach
    (Need something? Be it a question, company during a duty, or anything at all don't hesitate to ask! We'll be there to answer your every call! ^^)
    A Fun Discord
    A Unique Bounty/Job System Exclusive To Our Guild!
    Family!
    (Not just a sea of randos floating together to make a group to play a game. We're creating deeper bonds, real friendships, and lasting memories!)

End Notes:

I look forward to everyone who comes to me with interest and or questions, so please don't be shy! There are some rules here in place, but most if not all are common sense rules such as respect one another. If you have any concerns then please get with me as well! As your new leader of Kirameku Knights, but more importantly your friend. I just want to say thank you to anyone who took the time to read this page, and let's grow together!!

-Omega Arcane
    (1)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    (0)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Lexell Hianurma
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 15

GLEAM Reply

Yes. Hi, I am a lvl 14 Conjurer looking to be a healer for the guild. I am very interested in your post, and am eager to join.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashai View Post
    Yes. Hi, I am a lvl 14 Conjurer looking to be a healer for the guild. I am very interested in your post, and am eager to join.
    Thanks for showing interest! We're now aware and are on the look out for you~ Looking forward to welcoming you to the family soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Heya all! Just wanted to give another update~ We've still been bringing in members at a good pace, but are still looking to grow more! I've uploaded a poster to include our very first social event that'll be taking place very soon! If you're interested in joining our family to partake in cool events like this one above, meet new friends, and have company in duties then feel free to DM me in or out of game! Hope to see you there!~

(0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Hey folks! Just bumping this up as we're happy to take on even more members! We've had great growth, and are always doing something! Everything listed above still stands, but we've added even more into the mix! Check out the link below for our updated schedule, and our exciting upcoming event-Summer Costume Contest! ^^ Looking forward to hearing from you!

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...fedc7bed3c48b/
    (0)