Character
    Lucille Balrog
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

Outer Heaven is recruiting! A brand new Casual & Social FC

Welcome to Outer_Heaven
    Our Free Company is a casual/social FC, we're more laid back and wanting to enjoy the social parts of FFXIV.
    It could be relaxing by the fire by the FC house and swapping stories after a long day at work, it could be hitting that sweet rescue spell to pull your tank into certain doom! We like to have fun and just simply enjoy the game in a laid back environment and make some friends along the way.

We're small a the moment but we're made up of long time vets and a Mentor. All are welcomed at Outer_Heaven, especially if your a newer player just starting out! We'd like to keep our FC on the smaller side so everyone could easily get to know your fellow future members, our goal is roughly about 30 members and to give everyone a fresh start.

What we offer!

A Fully furnished FC home for all of our members to use! (Plot 33, 22 Ward, Mist, Small).
    A safe and helpful environment to make some friends.
    Constant FC Buffs 24/7! 10% bonus EXP and a 30% discount on teleports (Buffs can be rotated based on requests).
    Chocobo Stables.
    Airships for loot, just for the FC members
    When we have enough members, we can start mount farming in extremes and run maps!

If your interested in a fresh start and your wanting a relaxed environment to make some friends, here's my Discord Eight#3800, I'm also logged in most evenings, my IGN is Lucille Balrog. Hope to see you soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dorion Borstein
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    What did you do? Why did you do it? You just booted half of us from the FC and ghosted all of us from discord.

I helped out a lot and invested quite a bit of time and money into the FC only to see myself and my friend completely ghosted? I would never have done anything like that to you or anyone in the FC.

I guess thanks for letting me know that it's just not worth it to trust small FCs. You let a lot of us down.
    (0)