Player
    Character
    Moltres Rider
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Paglth'an nonexistent in EXDR on single character

On my main, Moltres Rider, every time I do an expert roulette, it is always Matoya's Relect and never Paglth'an.

All last week, I did an expert roulette every day until I cap on Revelation tomes. Last week, it was Matoya's Relect literally every single time. Same thing so far this week. Every time I do an expert roulette, it ALWAYS has been Matoya's relect and not Paglth'an.

Paglth'an is my favorite Shadowbringers dungeon because I have a huge love for dragons and I like to dote upon Tiamat and Lunar Bahamut but I have not been able to do so sine I first did the dungeon because EXDR is always Matoya's Relect.

With my Rydia Mystt character, I get Paglth'an 90% of the time. It is 0% with my main Moltres Rider and my main is the character that I would rather do Paglth'an with as it is a reflection of myself.

It seem that Paglth'an is not available to my main in EXDR despite the fact that I have done Paglth'an and completed MSQ with my main. Expert IS unlocked so that proves that I have done Paglth'an but it is nonexistent on my main whenever I queue for an expert roulette.

Does anybody know what the problem could be?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Iiiiiiiiiiit's Meeeee
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MoltresRider View Post
    It seem that Paglth'an is not available to my main in EXDR despite the fact that I have done Paglth'an and completed MSQ with my main. Expert IS unlocked so that proves that I have done Paglth'an but it is nonexistent on my main whenever I queue for an expert roulette.
    So what you're saying is it's there and you can run it but the RNG just never gives it to you.
    Doesn't sound like anything is wrong. Just bad RNG.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Laphicet Melophicet
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Doing the roulette enough to cap expert is, excluding the 50 tomes gotten from first run that unlocks roulette, 400 tomes worth of runs which is anywhere from 5 to 8 runs (90 for the daily bonus and 50 for every run not a daily bonus). Neither 5 nor 8 runs of the same dungeon in a row are statistically significant enough to deduce a bug and can be chalked up to RNG being RNG (40 or 50 runs would be a good sample size for this if you were actually trying to find a bug)

Also, several people like myself often hold off on doing msq itself for one reason or another, so there are probably far fewer that would qualify for the second dungeon than would qualify for the lesser one (Matoya's), as the only requirement to have a queue filled in by expert is that everyone participating has beaten the dungeon (Basically, the pool for ex roulette is drawn from people directly-queueing matoya's, people directly-queueing the new dungeon, and people just using the roulette itself, provided it is not a first time for the direct-queue people as in the case of a new person it draws from the mentor roulette and direct-queue pool).
    (2)
    Last edited by Laphicet; 04-23-2021 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Added some bits.

Thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Due to no response from the original poster, this thread will be moved to 'Closed Concerns.' If anyone is still having this particular problem, please create a new thread and we will assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (1)