The Warriors of Aesir is a gaming clan established June 1st, 2001. We stretch across multiple games and are now finally planting a flag in Eorzean soil! As said, we are an old clan with traditions, organization, ranks, and most importantly, enjoyable people who have been playing together for years. If you're looking to join an open community that plays more than final fantasy xiv, we offer just that. If interested, we mostly play League of legends, World of warships, paradox games such as EU4, Warframe, GW2, and of course Starcraft, the game we were founded on.

As for specifics on our Free Company, we are looking for any type of player willing to play with people going through the content steadily and enjoying the game. As of posting this, we are not out of ARR content but have plenty of <50 roles. We are open to doing any content in the game if even just to try it. I'd say we'd appreciate new players ideally as we can help each other progress and learn about the game, but would accept any Veterans in a heartbeat. We've been playing daily and hope to continue playing very frequently for awhile, so please join us for our queueing and FC ranking!

If you have any interest, please join our discord,
https://discord.gg/TkTrnaA
My name is Steinnir Lysling in there as well, please @ me if joining from here!
*S*