Player
    Character
    Shivania Fenrir
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

The assault on Castrum Lacus Litore Echo suggestion.

Hello! I seem to stumble upon this little incident quite often, and it has been getting frustrating to exceedingly high levels where its near impossible to play it.

The addition of the Echo system for the castrum raid, made it very much possible to stand a chance and even win with less than 24 people, I have personally done it with 16 before I heard others do it with 8? (can't confirm cause I figured they auto wipe at lyon phase if no one is with the griffin)
    Thats a good thing, it allows people to play castrum even when people aren't really queueing for it anymore. Whats the issue then?

People that queue, and once inside instantly leave again. Cause for some reason the echo bonus doesn't adjust for that case. So for example, I had a match start with 28 people. as we were splitting into two groups we suddenly were only 19.

I didn't notice any changes in my HP, I didn't see the echo buff icon thats supposed to be there either, for a lower party. So needless to say, we had not a good time, and even more quit.

So what I am asking for is a simple change:
    Echo buff adjusts itself according to current active players in the instance NOT towards what it started with, that way quitters do not ruin the experience for everyone else.

thanks for reading.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    The instance scales based on how many people are in there. But the scaling is done per boss at the time they spawn. So the first 2 bosses (which are able to be low-manned) are scaled to whoever accepted the instance. Every boss thereafter is scaled to whoevers left in there.

Echo isn't needed, though it'll likely happen the way Eureka got it. So eventually it'll happen but only after it's worth doing.
    (2)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Shivania Fenrir
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    yeah but who cares about the other bosses, if the quitters cause the first two ones to be over-scaled to the point its near impossible to do unless you are lucky enough and have a full team of veterans? There is usually always the handful of rookies too.

I feel something should be done to compensate for that. Cause even though its "Not worth doing", it should still be possible to do even when people are quitting (also Echo IS already a thing there. in case you weren't aware.)
    (1)