Character
    Jasix Th'ldred
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80

PS5 Trophy not unlocking.

Hi,

Recently I started a NG+ run on FFXIV once ARR was added to the list. I recently switch from PC to PS5 and continued my NG+ progress. I have thus-far finished Stormblood MSQ and started the patch content. All trophies have popped with no issue until now.
    I just finished MSQ "Return of the Bull" and the Trophy did not pop.
    Stormblood MSQ and Omega Trophies have popped fine. This however has not and I worry that the other MSQ will not pop also.

Any ideas?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jasix Th'ldred
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    I have recently contacted SE Customer support to look into this issue. I'm curious if this stems from a past issue with FFXIV on my Sony account.

Ever since the PS3 to PS4 upgrade cmapaign years backI've had no end of issued with the game not showing in my Library when upgrading to PS4. Having to Re-buy the ARR Standard Edition to fix this. The Playstation store then changing Stormblood pre-order from "Purchased" back to a price tag. Same with Shadowbringers.

There being 2 seperate account listings for FFXIV on my Playstation Account Game and App Services, each with seperate licences. One for FFXIV CE Playing Entitlement and the expansion licences in a seperate listing.

I hope the PS5 Upgrade has fixed that mess of an issue and the Trophy problem is just a bug.

The support agent seemed to not undertand the past issues but has escalated the Trophy issue.

Fingers crossed.
    (0)

Thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

This thread will be moved to 'Closed Concerns.' If anyone is still having this particular problem, please create a new thread and we will assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)