Player
    Character
    Yoiyo Shingyoho'oh
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 71

Question Regarding housing in Shirogane

I'm looking to purchase housing in Shirogane and was wondering if there's any platform I might reach out on in order to purchase from another player like their plot or land with gil but i'm not sure if that's a mechanic or option I'd be able to do as while I have read through all the info regarding housing I still find the overall system to be a little overwhelming and stressful, be that as it may If I was able to purchase land or housing from another player would I be able to ask on this forum or would I need to just stalk the estate and hope someone loses their land in time?

any and all help is appreciated as while I think I understand the jist of this housing and land is still extremely pricey and I'd rather not make a mistake that costs me millions of gil and a ton of strife.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pms Jordan
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    While some people end up buying land off other people. And as annoying it is to get housing please not try doing that. It is not meant to be apart of the game or its mechanics for housing. I'm almost positive it is against the game's TOS. (terms of service)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoiyo Shingyoho'oh
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 71
    Ah thank you so much! I was unaware, if it is against tos and as I understand not actually viable or something that is able to happen I will not go anywhere near attempting to buy housing from another player lol.
    (0)