Player
    Character
    Straten Vynasch
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 81

MSQ roulette should be expanded beyond pratorium/castrum

Trying to run a friend through some of the postcap MSQ content and we've been spending upwards of 40 minutes in queue waiting for players to fill for a seat of sacrifice run. Makes me wish MSQ roulette could be expanded to include all trials that are required for MSQ progression.
    (0)
    if you're reading this: you matter :3

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Those trials are all in the trial roulette, and they also get filled by mentor roulette as well. For various reasons, they arent likely to add anything new to the MSQ roulette. My advice to fill this would be to put up a partyfinder listing and mention that you need this for story/have first time bonus. Should get either a full group or enough to force the que in a reasonably quick time.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Iiiiiiiiiiit's Meeeee
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I think there would be serious issues if they made a roulette where most of the options were regular dungeons and normal mode trials, but then it could hit you with one of two 40 minute duties.
    Castrum and Praetorum being separated means people only go into them when they're prepared to commit that amount of time.
    As for an MSQ Roulette 2... I dunno, that could be neat.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Chymea Sum
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    The only way things will get added to the MSQ roulette is if they add more 8 man dungeons.

Because if they add 4 man dungeons to it, it will stall those queing for Castrum and Praetorum until 8 players of the appropriate role spread queue for those 2 dungeons. Or until the right spread of partial pre-formed parties that have 2 tanks and/or 2 healers in it join the queue.
    (1)