Player
    Character
    Amma Ultman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

NPC Triple Triad Card Drop Rates

Is there a place where we can see what the chances of getting a card is per win? I'd like to compare the previous rate to the new 5.5 patch increased rate.

Additional suggestion: Have a pity timer for each card for the number of wins needed to get that card because RNG is really unpleasant. Take Memeroon for example, such an easy NPC and it could take hundreds of wins. It really is unpleasant, and when you finally get it, you don't even feel satisfaction, it's just "thank god that's over".
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Absenthine Starfrost
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I'm not sure on the drop rates but as of Tuesday the drop rates have been significantly approved, with me only really having trouble with Hob so far.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    In the span of maybe 20 minutes I was able to finish off 3 NPCs for their 5 star drops, and a couple various cards I was missing. I'd say this has been improved significantly.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.