Please allow us to disable camera auto adjustment when legacy control scheme is used.

Both first person camera and standard camera already have camera auto adjustment disabling as an option, legacy control was left out.

Legacy control\\'s camera auto adjustment on a controller, when moving, is hyper aggressive at snapping your viewpoint back behind you and this causes a nauseating and restrictive gameplay experience akin to someone holding your head and forcing you to look forward each time you turn your head.

This is not an issue for keyboard and mouse since a mouse can hold any camera angle. Controllers cannot do this.

Example:

Here I am trying to look at Mount Gulg and then Eulmore. As you can see, as soon as I let go of the right control stick, the camera tries to snap my view back to situate behind me.

https://youtu.be/MpiMDqoBDiw

Overall the extremely and inexplicably aggressive camera auto adjustment results in a highly unsatisfying gameplay experience as you cannot move and see sights at the same time, the camera literally disallows you from looking to the side while moving. The adjustment becomes more aggressive the faster you move.

To reiterate, please implement the ability to disable camera auto adjustment for legacy controls to benefit controller players.

Thank you