Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein_eon_Osborne View Post
    It’s true that there are many potential rewards they could add (Hint: many potential). But ultimately not all of them will get a pass & will not please some groups that didn’t get their wishlist fulfilled. If people are so upset about that just to wallow up to this date, they might as well go play NieR then. Compared to raids of previous expansions, this one’s definitely bloated with rewards.
    I can't ever remember chasing gear or rewards in any of the previous raids tiers. Sorry but for me most of those were boring and if I rolled on them they were for FC hand in's for seals. I've personally enjoyed this series tremendously but then I've never played Nier and had no expectations. I can understand those who wanted things and didn't get what they wanted but over all I think the gear/rewards/game play were very well done. I know my friend wanted A2 stuff and was disappointed to not get that and others who wanted weapons but none of the raid tiers every rewarded weapons to my knowledge.

I would love a replica of the weapons they use in the series.

One of my FC mates today said if they put those things on Mogstatiion they'd make a fortune but that wouldn't make lots happy given they'd have wanted them in game. Talk about a potential Firestorm.
    (0)
    Last edited by LaylaTsarra; 05-05-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Character
    Kay Radley
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    Kinda surprised there isn't an Emil mask or minion. He's Yoko Taro's mascot, after all.
    Agree'd. Maybe as an eventual Mogstation shop item...?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by wereotter View Post
    The real thing, too, wasn't that people didn't like glamor coffers, but they didn't like that people could just claim multiples of them. There were people on this forum saying they were trying to get enough to have them in their glamor dresser dyed every possible rare color. If they managed to make it so that if you had the coffer or the items in any of your inventories that you couldn't get one again, that would have solved a lot of the problems.
    Really though, even that hasn't been a problem in the long run. It was only a big deal in the first week or two when people wanted the thing straight away when all it needed was a little patience and the odds of winning weren't that bad. The system hasn't changed, but everyone who wants it probably has it by now.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Additional thought: if they really did not add gear coffers to further raids (and potentially further content) because of how upset people got over not winning them in the first week, that's several levels of disappointing. Partly the dev reaction seems shortsighted, but also that people's "complain about everything and we'll get what we want" approach has actually cut everyone off from extra items we might have gotten.

I can only hope the devs re-evaluate that sometime and add extra coffers eventually. Maybe to spark people into running the raids again once interest drops.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aya Amunet
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscah View Post
    Really though, even that hasn't been a problem in the long run. It was only a big deal in the first week or two when people wanted the thing straight away when all it needed was a little patience and the odds of winning weren't that bad. The system hasn't changed, but everyone who wants it probably has it by now.
    Yeah I guess it’s ok now. I rerolled a fresh character a few weeks ago and it took me 2 runs to get the coffer eventually. Not as hard to get than when the raid first aired.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SieyaM View Post
    I think EverQuest has a form of glamour now as well, so you can avoid an undesirable look, but I always played Enchanter or Magician so it was all Robes anyway.
    Yeah I think it got added at some point like the Appearance tab was added to EQII eventually. I was an enchanter as well so it was just differently colored robes.
    (1)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16