Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ask Questions for Letter from the Producer LIVE LXIV (Natsuko Ishikawa)

Greetings, everyone!

We're pleased to announce that the sixty-fourth installment of the Letter from the Producer LIVE will feature Main Scenario Writer Natsuko Ishikawa as a guest!
    The next Live Letter is set to take place on Saturday, May 15, at 7:00 p.m. (PDT) / Sunday, May 16 at 2:00 (GMT) / 3:00 (BST).

In this thread, we'd like you to post questions you may have for Main Scenario Writer Natsuko Ishikawa!

Feel free to post any burning questions you may have about FINAL FANTASY XIV’s story, how its quests are developed, or anything else related to the game’s writing. She will attempt to field as many questions as time allows.

(Please try and keep your questions short and simple!)

When submitting a question(s), we ask that you be mindful of these points:
    • Please post your question(s) as a reply to this thread.
    • Please note that we may remove any posts not related to the subject.
    • Please limit posts to question(s) only and do not use this thread for discussion.
    • If another player has already asked a question you had in mind, simply click the "Like!" button instead of re-posting the question.
    • Feel free to make use of the "Search Thread" option available from the top menu which allows you to search for posts with similar questions.
    • Please ask only one question per post (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    * Learn more about the Letter from the Producer LIVE part LXIV: NA/EU
    * We will be closing the thread once the show is over.
    (2)
    Aimetrot - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Rica Elak'ha
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Is it true that you did the writing for Zenos as well? How do you feel about people claiming he is rather boring and bland compared to other characters you wrote?
    (16)

I'm taking Lore way too seriously. And I'm not sorry about that.

Player
    Character
    Braig Iseterre
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    What are your favorite scenes in Shadowbringers? Any ones that are particularly important to you?
    (15)

Player

How did you feel about the success of Shadowbringers and did you feel a lot of pressure when writing Endwalker because of it?

(Thank you so much if you answer, you are so loved, I wish you many Oreo cookies ❤️)
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Evyind Windstorm
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Will Poster/Canon Warrior of Light aka Meteor finally be a healer class through an expansion trailer instead of being under either a Tank or DPS class?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    X'enkei Tia
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Have you ever gotten writter’s block while written the story for shadowbringers? If so, what were your methods to get you motivating to resume
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Arcadia Lunashine
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Firstly I would like to say thank you Natsuko Ishikawa for being the reason that my character is finally a badass Lalafellin White Mage in ShB and for managing to make me cry in patch 5.3 as well as the story of the expansion itself. Secondly do you have any advice for people that like to write stories and such on sites like Fanfiction.net etc. You rock Ishikawa (and so does Yoshi-P, Foxclon, Koji-Fox and Soken A.K.A. the god of FFXIV music himself)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Saber Maxwell
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hello there! Thank you for your hard work with writing in ffxiv. I've been a fan of your work since the drk 30-50 storyline, and recently grew to enjoy it's 50-60 storyline as well.

My question is, what do you read? I'm always fascinated learning the literature that my favorite storywriters read. As an extension to the question, have you read anything interesting lately, and what did you grow up reading?
    (15)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    During the parley with Emperor Varis I was hoping to be able to bring up his fallen friend, Regula, in an attempt to persuade him to work with the Warrior of Light. How would Varis have reacted to that and will we get to see more of the friendships between antagonists in the future?
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Kemiko Oyung
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    For Ishikawa:
    As a writer for a MMO that has gone through some motion capture turmoil in the past, has their been some scenes reflected in the games cinematics that never quite captured the visual or tone you were going for?
    (4)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast