Page 284 of 501 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 5005
    Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    So uhm yeah, my job has closed until Friday, hopefully it will reopen earlier, due to Hurricane Ian. So yeah uhm wish me luck and hope it doesn't hit the Tampa Bay area where I live please? And for everyone else that may be in its path stay safe please.
    (0)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    So uhm yeah, my job has closed until Friday, hopefully it will reopen earlier, due to Hurricane Ian. So yeah uhm wish me luck and hope it doesn't hit the Tampa Bay area where I live please? And for everyone else that may be in its path stay safe please.
    I have a hurricane name after me? Neat! Also...um...sorry I'm wrecking stuff.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Renalt View Post
    I have a hurricane name after me? Neat! Also...um...sorry I'm wrecking stuff.
    And after my brother I keep yelling at him for growing and blowing
    (1)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    And after my brother I keep yelling at him for growing and blowing
    Uh, phrasing?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    Uh, phrasing?
    *looks sweet and innocent* I have no idea what you mean. I'm just talking in terms of hurricanes. I can't control other people's minds now. =P
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alaha Vellonnu
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Mine's being shut down Thursday and depending on what happens, we'll be open the next day. Because God forbid a grocery store that can make a whole line of fresh stuff that requires refrigeration or some sort shuts down for a day.

Fun fact: my boss originally scheduled my next day off on this Thursday. So there goes my chance at having 3 days off this week.
    (1)
    This one is beyond your help. Only sleep can save her now.

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    Uh, phrasing?
    Thanks Archer.
    (1)
    When you deal with human beings, never count on logic or consistency.

Fluid like water. Smooth like silk. Pepperoni like pizza.

Player
    Character
    Larirawiel Caennalys
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Cheers
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Good luck Rannie. Stay safe!
    (2)

(Signature portrait by Amaipetisu)

"I thought that my invincible power would hold the world captive, leaving me in a freedom undisturbed. Thus night and day I worked at the chain with huge fires and cruel hard strokes. When at last the work was done and the links were complete and unbreakable, I found that it held me in its grip." - Rabindranath Tagore

Player
    Character
    Larirawiel Caennalys
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Google kills Stadia:
    https://blog.google/products/stadia/...ming-strategy/

I knew it, that game streaming has no future.

Cheers
    (2)

Page 284 of 501 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast