Page 274 of 501 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 5005
    Character
    Hayk Farsight
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Please tell me it's not casual, because that's incredibly sad if it's casual.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuDragnier View Post
    Please tell me it's not casual, because that's incredibly sad if it's casual.
    It's casual. I don't do ranked. Had two actual rage quitters in the past half an hour or so. One on the enemy team, one on my team.
    (2)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

Character
    Hayk Farsight
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    That is so bloody stupid. Next time it happens, send in a report on the person. Getting banned over ragequitting or at least getting a warning over it would likely be enough to get them to stop.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    This PvP season has been a torturous experience. Literal rage quitters, people sitting in spawn, etc. CC definitely has to be played in short bursts. For my own sanity.
    My experience hasn't been too bad, though I've only been doing roughly 2 matches a day. I'm taking my time with this series.
    (1)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I think a loss should be half a star and a win should be a whole star. To mitigate the pain of trying to climb in ranked, doing everything right but losing because you get persistently unlucky with team compositions.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fawkes Macleod
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    This PvP season has been a torturous experience. Literal rage quitters, people sitting in spawn, etc. CC definitely has to be played in short bursts. For my own sanity.
    I stop for the week once my tomes are capped.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodric View Post
    I think a loss should be half a star and a win should be a whole star. To mitigate the pain of trying to climb in ranked, doing everything right but losing because you get persistently unlucky with team compositions.
    I think there's a bonus for being on a win streak, but I'd much prefer a lessened penalty when you're on a losing streak.
    (2)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Honestly, I think the lack of an actual chat system during both casual and ranked play really hurts the game mode. I do a lot of PvP in this game, as evidenced here:

Now, that's Frontlines - often an even more chaotic mess than CC at times. Though if things aren't going well I can give directions, take charge, offer tips. I'd like to think it's why I have a slightly higher win than loss rate.

I loathe the quick chat function. It feels so impersonal and doesn't allow me to give direct, detailed instructions that are specific to the needs of the match.

I also think we need an additional PvP roulette specifically for Rival Wings to encourage more participation there as well.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuDragnier View Post
    That is so bloody stupid. Next time it happens, send in a report on the person. Getting banned over ragequitting or at least getting a warning over it would likely be enough to get them to stop.
    I was joking about that over discord yesterday, when someone was sitting in spawn on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    My experience hasn't been too bad, though I've only been doing roughly 2 matches a day. I'm taking my time with this series.
    Sometimes it can be alright, and it probably largely is fine, but the bad experiences stay with you.

Ranked climb sounds awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    I stop for the week once my tomes are capped.
    Probably a good idea to not fully burn out, depending on how many roulettes you do I mean.

Honestly, I think the lack of an actual chat system during both casual and ranked play really hurts the game mode. I do a lot of PvP in this game, as evidenced here:

Now, that's Frontlines - often an even more chaotic mess than CC at times. Though if things aren't going well I can give directions, take charge, offer tips. I'd like to think it's why I have a slightly higher win than loss rate.

I loathe the quick chat function. It feels so impersonal and doesn't allow me to give direct, detailed instructions that are specific to the needs of the match.

I also think we need an additional PvP roulette specifically for Rival Wings to encourage more participation there as well.
    I have always thought this. I don't think the solution to curbing "toxicity" should be the complete removal of the chat function. It is needed in PvP, and can really help turn a match if you can get your team coordinated. It's sad. I know there have been times I have wanted to use it, like just yesterday when I saw the DRG and DNC combined ult incoming. I was literally the only one left when I ran out of range.
    (1)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I have always thought this. I don't think the solution to curbing "toxicity" should be the complete removal of the chat function. It is needed in PvP, and can really help turn a match if you can get your team coordinated. It's sad. I know there have been times I have wanted to use it, like just yesterday when I saw the DRG and DNC combined ult incoming. I was literally the only one left when I ran out of range.
    It's funny, too, because it doesn't really prevent toxicity. If players get salty they just spam 'Nice Job!' or deliberately sabotage things...which will often be reported and presumably investigated. So it's not like there's any less work for the support team...
    (4)

Character
    Hayk Farsight
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    It's funny, too, because it doesn't really prevent toxicity. If players get salty they just spam 'Nice Job!' or deliberately sabotage things...which will often be reported and presumably investigated. So it's not like there's any less work for the support team...
    Nope, will never stop it.

VVT
    VER
    VVX
    VVGG
    VVX

For you non-SMITE players...

Thanks!
    You Rock!
    Cancel That!
    Good Game!
    Cancel That!
    (2)

Page 274 of 501 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast