Player
    Character
    Erzulie One
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yencat View Post
    It's the shame that the ponytail we got is so stringy and ratty looking, the length is great otherwise.
    I feel the hairs are a bit too big overall. A bit 80s fluff. My fav is the sleek one (dunno if it is 14? ).
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Abaigeal Causland
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    It's the shame that the ponytail we got is so stringy and ratty looking, the length is great otherwise.
    The one thing that I don't like about the pony tail one is the really long front pieces. If they stopped at the short front tufts i'd actually use it but they added those longer front fluffy tendrils that drape off the shoulders. So from the front it looks like their hair is down anyways. - Or like they forgot to pull some of it back!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tea Cakes
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LuciaMirain View Post
    I feel the hairs are a bit too big overall. A bit 80s fluff. My fav is the sleek one (dunno if it is 14? ).
    They are definitely super 80s lol.

I actually really like the long ponytail, despite my preference for short hair. If the bangs on that were less 80s I’d probably use it more. I’ve switched to it a couple times but always end up back to the short style with the braid or my current one.

Before I was bun, I basically just used the Yshtola hair, because it was exactly what I was looking for in a hairstyle. I was heartbroken when I found out they weren’t porting it to viera.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Feiya Harlow
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaigeal View Post
    The one thing that I don't like about the pony tail one is the really long front pieces. If they stopped at the short front tufts i'd actually use it but they added those longer front fluffy tendrils that drape off the shoulders. So from the front it looks like their hair is down anyways. - Or like they forgot to pull some of it back!
    The side pieces are actually my favourite part! I wish the ponytail itself was textured more like those so it wouldn't look so... Crispy?

I can definitely see what you're saying though, it kind of looks like 3 hairstyles ideas in 1.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Erzulie One
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BunniEclair View Post
    They are definitely super 80s lol.

I actually really like the long ponytail, despite my preference for short hair. If the bangs on that were less 80s I’d probably use it more. I’ve switched to it a couple times but always end up back to the short style with the braid or my current one.

Before I was bun, I basically just used the Yshtola hair, because it was exactly what I was looking for in a hairstyle. I was heartbroken when I found out they weren’t porting it to viera.
    Im gonna go au ra for a bit and use the yshtola hair, it is supercute and something Id love for viera. the really short pixiecut we have is a bit underwhelming. Too spiky.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mother Kos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LuciaMirain View Post
    A bit 80s fluff.
    I still have 00's rotbrain and really like the fluffy hair as it reminds me of my scene days (WHICH WE WILL NEVER MENTION AGAIN)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hiromu Nakamura
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I just want to wear a hat and have a snazzy new haircut. ;^;
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Mihovil Jollasch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Bumping this thread o 3o
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I like it, but the sides are just.. static. Like way too much hairspray or something. It ends up clipping pretty bad.
    (2)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

Player
    Character
    Luc Belaire
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    Bumping! I really wish we could get a side ponytail or a bob. Maybe braids with straight across bangs, idk.
    (5)

Page 31 of 207 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast