Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Ulala Ula
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 60
    Loud.... annoying... but after a few 100 you just die on the inside and dont really hear it anymore.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroka View Post
    Loud.... annoying... but after a few 100 you just die on the inside and dont really hear it anymore.
    I just kinda shut myself down like this until it is over.

At this point is really is like flipping a switch. lol
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Dingo Salad
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90

Signed

I activated my forum account just to sign this. The music is often in different keys and they overlap. I'm being assaulted by really uncomfortable bitonality if I'm in my house or an inn room listening to my orchestrion and need to do multiple retainers. I'm not Charles Ives where he loved that sort of thing; The Grand Company thing gets old, but I can mute macro for those instances.

What we need are: fanfare disabling options for GC, Retainer, quest accept, and quest complete music separately. Further customization that would be great: The option to turn off these things only when in main MSQ plot times or cutscenes, or region specific like in my house or inn rooms.

I like that they add to the feel of the particular expansion and think these thematic uses can be very positive, but we really need the option.

I have noticed that in a very few instances of the game, usually during very important moments, the devs have taken the liberty of turning these off for us because someone on the team recognized that it was just too jarring.

Thanks for starting this petition.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mei Coincounter
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Kill it with fire. Along with the music that plays when you do expert deliveries. I hit my mute key every time I go to complete my ventures or turn items in. I hated it with two retainers, I hate it even more with four, and the stars have mercy on anyone who has a full suite.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keimthuba Vitaestris
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Bump. Please just let us disable it or change the volume without altering the bgm. I'm playing Sands of Amber in my apartment and viewing a venture report is so effing unbalanced it's basically a sonic attack. whoever mastered that jingle with the rest of the music tracks did a piss poor job tbh.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Payadopa Astraya
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 71
    No wonder we don't get more inventory space.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2