Player
    Character
    Tenrou Lee
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80

Beast Tribes daily quest allowance.

Is there a real reason behind why there is still a limit on how many daily quests you can do? Each beast tribe only has 3 a day, and 6 on a rank up day. Its not like each beast tribe has an unlimited amount of dailies. If they did then I could see there being a want for a cap, don't want everyone maxing a tribe in a day or 2.
    What I am specifically asking is why there is an "allowance" of 12 quests when there is already a cap on how many a beast tribe will give you in a day.Its frustrating having to rotate on tribes rank up to get the max benefit rep in a day.
    Also if you're going to say the allowance is there as a grind its a moot point because it is a grind no matter what. And to reiterate I am not asking for unlimited beast tribe dailies from a tribe. Just that there isn't an allowance in place when there are so many different beast tribes reps to grind out.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Claire Pendragon
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I believe its due to the ARR beast tribe quests, where u can do all 12 in 1 tribe. (If i remember the ixali quests correctly)
    (3)
    Last edited by Claire_Pendragon; 04-09-2021 at 05:16 AM.
    CLAIRE PENDRAGON

Player
    Character
    Ulala Ula
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 60
    after they handed out the mounts on mogtome events, they might as well remove the limitations...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire_Pendragon View Post
    I believe its due to the ARR beast tribe quests, where u can do all 12 in 1 tribe. (If i remember the ixali quests correctly)
    Yeah there are multiple ranks so you could do all in one tribe.

But I agree with OP. Especially with HW and onward, you're already limited each day. If they want to keep allowances for ARR, that's fine, but they should make HW and onward not use them since there are already limits in place.
    (1)