Player
    Character
    Seefa Corgine
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

A new filter for party finder.

I would like to see another filter added to the party finder. One which allows you to filter for item level above/below certain level. This would allow players to filter groups so they do not see parties listed at item levels they do not qualify for.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Sailysium Leingod
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Would you suggest it to be dynamic for the job you’re on when you open the menu? Or for the highest ilvl of any of your gearsets?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    But what if you qualify on one job but not another, or are looking at the PF on a lower level job, or something?

What is the benefit to this?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Iiiiiiiiiiit's Meeeee
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    But what if you qualify on one job but not another, or are looking at the PF on a lower level job, or something?
    Look through PF using the job you'd wanna que in with.
    I'm amazed to hear others don't do this
    If I ever see a juicy party forming and need to swap to join it, my slot is usually gone when I pull it back up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ItMe View Post
    Look through PF using the job you'd wanna que in with.
    I'm amazed to hear others don't do this
    If I ever see a juicy party forming and need to swap to join it, my slot is usually gone when I pull it back up.
    Hm. I suppose it depends on what you're looking for in the PF. Are you looking to do something specific, or just browsing to see if there's anything you want to join on a whim? I mostly fall into the second category so I hadn't considered it from that perspective.

It might be a data center thing too. On Crystal nothing fills that fast so it's generally a non-issue.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Seefa Corgine
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I'm suggesting just a flat filter with a number to put in. Say you want to look for parties that you only have x item level. Open filter, check the box and enter x item level and it would only display parties with that item level and below. Or even say you didnt want low item level parties for farming. Enter item level apply filter and it will only show parties with that item level or above.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    While we're at it, I'd love to see them set a hard max limit on the ilvl you can set. It's pretty dumb that anyone can put up a listing on party finder and set it so that nobody can join the party.
    (4)