Player
    Character
    Carmina Burana
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    Been hitting a couple of lag spikes lately after running for months and months with no problems; last time I regularly experienced lag was in the fall I think.

Lag is unbearable tonight. On Comcast.
    Same! Came back to FF14 in Sept/Oct 2020 & everything has been smoothe until tonight

Sucks even more bc this is my spring break week...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jeo Lanzer
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Please fix this SE or whatever communication you guys could give us. We cant play with this lag.. Im also a xfinity customer
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Cookie Bandit
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Also been having packet loss/lag since yesterday. My sub is ending soon and I won't be re-upping unless there's a fix but it seems the mods just prefer to close the threads and ignore them.

Also on xfinity.

Edit: Using a VPN didn't help at all either.
    (3)
    Last edited by Idkman; 04-07-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sima Na-ru
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Same issue here. Started 4/5/21 in the evening EST time zone. Was happening to my friends in group as well except one. Only exception is the one that wasn't getting lag does not have Comcast. Horrible issues tonight as well and we had to cancel our planned FC events. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Forgot to add server is Zalera though it seems to be happening on all servers. Going to have to log for the evening.
    (4)
    Last edited by SimaNokanaru; 04-07-2021 at 01:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sentinel Smith
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Ultros/Comcast, same issue, but it started today for me, at least as far as I can tell. Completely ruined our Kamuy farming for the night. What a bummer. I remember this happening several months ago, and in my mind it was weeks before the issue got fixed, but in reality maybe it was only several days? Been a while, but I remember it persisted for what felt like way too long to be acceptable.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Renna Lanford
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    same for me as well. Although I start to experience tonight 4/6/2021 around 6 pm PST. I am also on Xfinity. Please help! I can not play at all now...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ulto Destructo
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Lamia/Comcast, same issue. Started yesterday evening Pacific but became okay today until, again, evening Pacific. Started happening during e12s reclear and thankfully got through it before the lag really started to make it unplayable. Did a couple rounds of PvP Frontline and it was not manageable. Unbearable packet loss with a lost connection here or there.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Shouriel Ryuu
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    I live in WA state and my friend who plays with me in OR. Both of us have Comcast, both have the same issue. I play on Adamantoise and Faerie, but server hopping also has lag ... strangely he has no issues playing WoW, though I've had issues since Monday with my work VPN on the same internet connection.

Even when trying to access this forum, while the game was open, it lagged and would not load... yet the moment I closed the game, it seemed to fix the issue.

I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game... while possible it's a Comcast issue, I also know Windows has been rolling out updates as of late, and sometimes profile problems causes issues with FFXIV.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ran Havenstorm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Same issues as everyone else. Xfinity customer as well. Has worked really well until tonight. Hope a fix is found soon. Made running dungeons intersting to say the least.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tobias Deau
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Siren/Xfninity, going to give up for tonight, can't play with this much lag
    (3)

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast