Player
    Character
    Atara Starchild
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

Players Exploiting Duty Roulette: Main Scenario.

Can we please do something about the players exploiting the Duty Roulette's Unskippable cutscene like make the bosses invincible or lock the room while all party members are in cutscene.
    There are players who are disconnecting their internet connection, misuse of VPN services or using a third party apps that allows them to log back into the game and battle the boss while players are still 2 minutes into a longer cutscene.
    The Terms of Service strictly prohibits uses of exploits and third party software and its very unfair for others who are playing normally while others are committed to abuse the system.
    There is a new player in my Novice Network complaining that a most of the party defeated Ultima, Ultima second form and Lahabrea while they are still locked into the cutscene and it skipping the remaining duration of the narrative.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ulala Ula
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 60
    /signed its why i just dont do those at all, even when im having the time...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oscarlet Oirellain
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I find most people don't skip, and those who do are usually a minority. By the time they log back in and start fighting the boss, the cut scenes are almost finished and they are struggling to solo it.

It's more likely to be experienced players who know how to do it and they will probably stop doing the content much once the moogle event ends.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ahnog Nogginbash
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80

Don't skip them, Revelation stones worth it

Like the title says, the Revelation stones make it worthwhile to do.
    (1)