Player
    Character
    Seiji Kyoshiro
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90

Bozjan duels suggestion

I am thinking about all the people who accept the duel and make it a queue to face the boss. For example: let's suppose 12 people accept the duel for Gabriel, then the first person called die, then take another one from the queue, second person die, take another from queue, third person won, then the duel invite from all other people should be suspended to make sense that the boss who call the duel has been defeated.

In order to these change, the duels will no longer count as a CE (what I mean is, other CE should run normally while duels keep running because my idea will make duels run for a long time).

People who dies should be expelled from the duel arena, the same concept used when you are walking in the field where a CE will pop and you are teleported to outside.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tio Tot
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    This is really late but as I was running around Zadnor late last night I had exactly the same idea as you have here. I would love it if they updated it to this kind of system personally as getting into the duel itself feels like the hardest part sometimes.
    (0)