Player
    Character
    Pikalovr The-shocking
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

is it possible to solo level 70 dungeons?

regardless of time spent is it possible? i think so with instakill rams voice but you prolly need tank stance to survive full pulling to rams voice instakill and idk about bosses
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Samuel Wolcott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Yes, I remember seeing a few videos of various jobs clearing Ala Mhigo solo, not sure if it'd be possible on BLU, or other dungeons
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lily Rabanastre
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    BLU Mage can solo level 70 dungeons, yes. There are occasionally some tricky parts, but I'm confident that BLU can clear every dungeon alone.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    BLU can stomp level 70 dungeons into the dust with Basic Instinct. The only one that offers any real resistance is The Ghimlyt Dark, and it is only due to the first boss having an exceeding strong tank buster, which may kill you if you get overzealous with DPSing. If you really know what you're doing and don't die, you can clear most of them in 17 minutes or less.

Every tank at 80 can solo every level 70 dungeon in roughly 30 minutes all the way back to the first tier of level 80 gear.

DPS at 80 with access to self healing can solo up to about The Burn, depending on the job, and depending on your gear. In i500+ gear, stuff like RDM shouldn't have any problem soloing the level 70 dungeons.
    (3)

(Signature portrait by Amaipetisu)

"I thought that my invincible power would hold the world captive, leaving me in a freedom undisturbed. Thus night and day I worked at the chain with huge fires and cruel hard strokes. When at last the work was done and the links were complete and unbreakable, I found that it held me in its grip." - Rabindranath Tagore

Player
    Character
    Isshin Ashina
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    ^ and one thing to add is: You can even bring a friend(s) (or alt) within your solo runs. Basic Instinct also works if you're the only one alive. So.... your friends only need to commit suicide then come back 10min later for rolling awesome glamours.
    (1)