Player
    Character
    Steeley Bonesplitter
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 51

Log defaults to something I'm not?

I created an Archer but switched to Rogue at about level 8ish to become a Ninja. My hunting Log was at rank 1. While I was a Rogue/Ninja I got my Hunting Log to Rank 4. I'm now a Samurai but want to complete my Rogue Log. Every time I open it it thinks I'm a Archer rank 1. I switch to my Rogue and it changes back to Archer.

I have NOTHING on me that would make it think I'm an Archer and I cannot complete my log. This has been frustrating me for weeks! Why is it broken like this.

I'm NOT an Archer, Don't want to be an Archer, and will never be an Archer but it thinks that I am one. WTF????

How can I complete my Rank 4? It always changes back to Archer!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ritzia Flameshadow
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    You need to be on the rogue class to advance the rogue hunting log. When you open up your hunting log it defaults to the most upper left unlocked hunt log you have access to, and since archer comes before rogue in that sense it defaults to rogue. That also being said, jobs added in 3.0 or later (like samurai) do not have a class equivalent, and therefor no hunting log associated to them.

If the problem continues to persist even being on your rogue class when you open up your hunt log you can just click the rogue icon to switch to the correct log.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Steeley Bonesplitter
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 51
    Thanks for the explaination.
    (0)