Player
    Character
    Bladeress Oaktree
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80

3 strike rule

I'm not sure if I'm even in the right thread but in 5 years I haven't had 1 strike against me. If you're such an anti social asshat that you can't behave, good riddance. Three strikes is enough. If you didn't learn the first 2 times too bad. You're either an idiot or an anti social moron. Again good riddance. Common decency is like common sense. It isn't very common. People should know that general respect is required in any social environment. If you don't or can't then go live in the woods. Tanks attacking healers for not healing when they overpull is an example. Well dumbass don't pull so much. AOE damage is only so effective. Pulling too many mobs just makes you get hit more.There is only so much a healer can do, and no my main job is RDM not healer. How about we all just cooperate and get along instead of insulting others constantly. Assigning blame is easy, fixing the problem is easier. Don't blame and try again. Thank you. Oh and I do have 2 lvl 80 healers and i have seen that shit too many times. if AOE can't kill them fast enough it just means your taking damage the healer can't cope with. It isn't the healers fault, it's the tanks. So smartin up
    idiot.
    (0)
    Last edited by Bladeress; 03-12-2021 at 05:48 AM.

こんにちは。

おそれいりますが、こちらのスレッドに関しましては、使用されている言語が英語のため、English Forumsよりあらためてご投稿いただけますようお願いいたします。
    フォーラムは言語ごとに分かれておりますため、お手数ですが、ご理解とご協力のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

申し訳ありませんが、こちらのスレッドはクローズさせていただきます。
    (1)