Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    As a real QoL change, can we just burn the entire Crystal Tower down to the ground?
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Xant'cha Argoth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    As a real QoL change, can we just burn the entire Crystal Tower down to the ground?
    Look I get it most of us are tired of CT, but that's no reason to go making a time paradox
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Charlotta Fenia
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    The only QoL it requires is a ilvl limit of 70 to make it a decent challenge
    (4)
    When i see a Lalafell character wearing a cute glam

Player
    Character
    Aurora Vlondett
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie_Lenneth View Post
    Actually, its if the adds dont die fast enough, not atomos. You'll see them start to tether first.
    Just to be a little more specific, the Giant comes out when a platform cannot be held with the amount of people currently alive. There are a few exceptions (and the only time I have ever seen a Phoenix Down save a wipe), but it's mostly that. You'll notice in the video the Giant shows up the moment the 5th person dies. I think if Atomos is dead but not enough people are alive it gives a grace period (hence the Phoenix Down) but that's a situation I've only ever seen once.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Antony Gabbiani
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteArchmage View Post
    I've actually had it happen with early pulling and then half of the alliance being ported to A, so other alliances end up with like, 3 people. The Atomos fight needs more foolproofing.
    They could make it better by porting people into their appropriate lane.

Only time I've seen wipes there is when someone pulls fast and 70% of the raid ends up in the A lane. I think that would be a more likely fix than changing the pads. That part of the raid is trivially easy if everyone is in their right area.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Alaha Vellonnu
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The only QoL change I want for LoTA is that when someone early pulls, it puts everyone's party in the correct lane instead of yeeting everyone into the first lane and then wiping because there weren't enough people in the correct lanes.

I'm getting tired of someone early pulling and then have 18 people immediately teled into lane A.
    (4)
    This one is beyond your help. Only sleep can save her now.

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I would guess that maybe it can only have one teleport point, but in that case the other solution would be to redesign the lanes or move the entry point further back before the paths split so you aren't trapped on the one lane in the first place.

People manage to organise themselves into the correct locations in other split-by-party fights that aren't physically divided.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Avarnia Corthal
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Qol changes needed: kicked into main scenario roulette with a max ilvl of 75 along with its friends sycrus and world of darkness. alliance roullette requires you to have minimum ilvl for your latest unlock raid to enter.

atomos pads slightly changed so that the warp places you on a platform where you can enter any of the three. stairs are removed once the fight starts. Or they can do it as debuff...just something so fix the problem.

acheron tweaked so he cant be killed while casting ancient flare. Stop greeding and getting everybody killed, 99/100 wipes is not worth the 1 time it does
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shiru Elysia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    How can one of the easiest mechanic in one of the easiest 24-man raid became such a nightmare to deal with?

People really aren't putting the slightest effort, do they?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Edax Royeaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KDSilver View Post
    How can one of the easiest mechanic in one of the easiest 24-man raid became such a nightmare to deal with?

People really aren't putting the slightest effort, do they?
    It doesn't matter how much effort you put in if trolls are sabotaging the raid.
    (6)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast