When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: March 3rd 2021
Frequency: All the time
World name: Hyperion
Character name: Hezkezl Mewrilah
Monster name: All Monsters
Class/Level: 70 Blue Mage
Party or solo: Both
In-game time: All the time
Area and coordinates: All areas where you can enter combat

Steps:
1. Use Bristle (unknown it required, I just used this all the time beforehand to boost the damage)
2. Cast Matra Magic
3. IMMEDIATELY start spamming either Lucid Dreaming, J Kick, Phantom Flurry, or a number of other abilities that don't make you go into a casting animation while the cast bar is going off. When it finishes, the other ability you're hitting will cause Matra Magic to cancel after only 3 hits go out.

I haven't tested each BLU ability to see which all ones interact with it (2 minute CD on Matra Magic makes that almost impossible)...but I absolutely know that hitting Lucid Dreaming to regen MP right after using it causes there to only be 3 Matra Magic hits that goes out, instead of the 8 that it's supposed to be. Same with J Kick.

I don't believe this is intended behavior, as it would be a VERY odd to force players to wait until all 8 attacks go out before using certain other abilities (such as hitting the MP regen ability, which is commonly used...) especially considering that most of the BLU spells don't cause the interruption.