Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Evelynn Outreguerlain
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I just want the 2 fairies to be unique again, couldn't care less what they look like, I at least want to have some choice and agency. If one's a niche pick then let it stay niche. Titan is a niche pet for SMN and they got to keep it, 0 reason why Selene couldn't be different from Eos.
    (10)

Make SCH great again! Seriously though, we just want our class to be fun and engaging again, not OP, is that too much to ask for?

Player
    Character
    Khudaj'a Surenhai
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    A third fairy that's pure shields since we have heals/buffs in the others might be interesting mechanically
    (2)
    This Fox exercises its right to remain silent when any asks what does it say

Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythepancake View Post
    I just want the 2 fairies to be unique again, couldn't care less what they look like, I at least want to have some choice and agency. If one's a niche pick then let it stay niche. Titan is a niche pet for SMN and they got to keep it, 0 reason why Selene couldn't be different from Eos.
    They got to keep Titan so far.
    (2)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Titan might be niche for 8 man content but it's pretty good in Deep dungeons and for Aoe
    (1)

Player

As much as I might want this as well (I waffle back and forth) I don’t think we’ll see it since ~lore~ and all that. But who knows with SE
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Silver Strider
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Let's make SCH work like SB SMN. So, Seraph becomes like Dreadwyrm Trance and after 2 cycles, it switching into Summon Titania.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Gem
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsesh View Post
    As much as I might want this as well (I waffle back and forth) I don’t think we’ll see it since ~lore~ and all that. But who knows with SE
    Does anyone know where Seraph fits in the lore? I know she's always made a brief appearance since we got the individual Limit Break 3 animations but I haven't seen her origin actually explained anywhere in game. I was hoping the level 80 Quest would shine some light on the topic but that was bust.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lost Skywatcher
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleWinter View Post
    Does anyone know where Seraph fits in the lore? I know she's always made a brief appearance since we got the individual Limit Break 3 animations but I haven't seen her origin actually explained anywhere in game. I was hoping the level 80 Quest would shine some light on the topic but that was bust.
    There is nothing solid in the game, but I have a personal head canon based on what we know of the SCH fairies currently.
    To begin with, SCH fairies aren’t fey. They are completely unrelated to the pixies of the first, or any creatures. They are aetherical constructs, like Carbuncles and Egi are. Instead of being summoned from Jewels like Carbies, or Grimoires like Egi, the fairy is bound to the SCH soul stone. This allows them to ‘learn’ and develop a form of personality, but at the end of the day they are still constructs. And constructs can be modified by the user.
    To me, it seems most likely that Seraph is just another aetherical construct - a modification of Lily distinct from Lily’s Eos and Selene aspects, except with much more aetheric power infused (why she requires LB3 or the more complex summon animation). Her appearance likely based on an angel or sin-eater, since WHM also has a Seraph Cane.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2