Player
    Character
    Catstab Mcdoggypunch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny__026 View Post
    Yeah i found some plots in all three cities. There are only S plots available though.
    Medium and large houses are very low availability. Only 576 larges and 1344 mediums per server, about a quarter of which go to FCs. So only the top ~480 FCs on your server have mediums and larges.

My tips above mention checking for houses immediately as the hour rolls over- that is your best shot at a medium house. On many servers, they are claimed within 30-90 seconds of becoming available.

Also, medium houses start at 16,000,000 gil, so if saving up for a small is a project, then saving up for a medium is next year's project.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Yeah i found some plots in all three cities. There are only S plots available though.

Maybe all we can do is hope the PS5 release will get a whole new demographic to the game, which i doubt since most come from PS4 and are likely playing it already.

But i got to say, man what a game. I missed out on WoW back in the day. Well, more protected myself since i saw five collegues/friends getting fired and even divorced over it. But now that i’m older i’m a bit more balanced i guess

Thanks for the help peeps. Really helpfull!
    Get a small house first, you wont lose out on anything FC wise other than only being able to have 1 gardening patch instead of 3 with large, also getting a house willmake you able to relocate straight away if something bigger shows up.

But honestly for an FC, you should just get what can get.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Even small houses allow for one garden patch, a workshop and private chambers.

The garden and workshop are ways to earn gil as a FC instead of relying on personal donations. If a medium or large becomes available, FC funds can be used for the purchase instead of asking for individual donations.

You and your friends can always coordinate to use your private chambers as a way to extend the space of the FC house by creating themed rooms that can be entered. Medium and large houses seem like a neat thing but when it comes to decorating, they can be a pain because the ratio of items allowed to space available is much lower than that of small houses and apartments/FC rooms. It's not unusual to find owners have partitioned off parts of their medium or large house and left them undecorated.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2