Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JanVanding View Post
    I withdrew consent, they chose to ignore the fact I had withdrawn it, that is the lawful definition of harassment no matter how "petty" you think it is, it's there in black and white, taught to all employees in all business across the globe.
    I don't think you're allowed to "withdraw consent" to be quoted on a public forum.

Once you've made your post, it's a public statement for anyone to comment on.
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Illy Peridot
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoukenshi View Post
    Oh please, stop that fake holier than thou attitude. Most people who loudly scream "but the minors!!!!" do it mostly to join the witch hunt, while they can comfortably hide behind questionable double standards. And no, I don't partake in any form of RP.
    I'm seeing a lot of arguing against this point, but I'm going to bring up something that happens in fandom spaces a lot: minors entering into places where things are clearly marked 18+. Fanfiction sites where there are explicit consent boxes you have to check to go into explicit works, or artists on social media who flag their profiles as 'mature' or slap the 'no under 18' emoji into the usernames/profiles. Minors still enter these spaces and I've seen plenty of them harass creators for not making the space minor-safe... but there are warnings right there. Just because someone's underage doesn't mean they can't have some sense to stay out of spaces clearly marked for adults, and that doesn't give them a free pass for entering into those places.

I say this as I used to jump into explicit fanfics and the like when I was a minor. I knew what I was doing. I knew it was all on me for dodging through the warnings and the checks back then.
    (27)
    Last edited by Illy_Peridot; 02-25-2021 at 08:48 AM. Reason: wow i love my message being cut off

Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed the situation. In short, there was an internal miscommunication which led to account actions being issued incorrectly. We sincerely apologize for the concern that this has caused the community. There has not been any change to our existing policy, and we want to assure players that our focus is on taking action against inappropriate advertisements/listings.

We will work to ensure proper communication is being done within the GM team and strive to ensure quality service and operations.
    Greetings,

As this thread has continued in a negative manner, where the discussion has given way to arguments and insults, I have quoted the response from Zhexos and will be locking the thread. While the thread is locked, we will do our best to try to remove any comments in violation of our forum policies. Once we have done so, we will determine if this thread would be best if it remained locked or if we can reopen it to allow for continued discussion about concerns.

Thank you for your understanding.

LGM Enkrateia
    (45)

Greetings,

While moderating the thread, we have taken the unusual step of editing the original post to remove the images with names included in them. While the original poster states they received permission to use the images and the images were not used in a manner that seemed to be negative, including the names would normally be a violation of the forum policies. However, removing the first post would result in the removal of the thread, which would also remove the subsequent discussions and posts made by us. Due to these considerations, we chose to edit instead of remove in this one case, and we wanted to make sure the reason for editing was posted instead of editing without explanation.

Should the images be edited to remove any names, they can be added back to the post.

Thank you for your understanding.

LGM Enkrateia
    (23)

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105