Player
    Character
    Faramir Hammerfel
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

90006 error codes and rubberbanding

I was experiencing several issues with DC'ing after surrounding "world" freezes for 10 to up to 55 seconds and always results in a 90006 error code. In a few instances my character can continue to act, but without effecting the "world" in anyway. Once it starts it continues until I just get extremely frustrated and quit playing. It doesn't appear to matter what activity I am doing at the time either, raid, dngn, crafting/gthrng, hunting, msq, etc. all have been impacted unfortunately! I have checked my end repeatedly, equipment and ISP, no issues found ever. Appears to be packet loss related. This fits with wha t I have found on many other posts on the forum as well as just chatting with other players that have had same issue. Please help resolve this as I am about to cancel my sub and likely not return again. It is very frustrating to pay for a game and a recurring sub that you are unable to play as promised by SE. This started again after recent maintenance and is progressively getting worse, especially during high traffic times.

Faramir Hammerfell on Midgardsmr regardless of class and I am on PS4 using 200 mb wifi Spectrum ISP
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums

What have you tried so far to alleviate the issue?

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faramir Hammerfel
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Prgressively worse 90006 issues

Quote Originally Posted by Dynratygus View Post
    Good afternoon and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums

What have you tried so far to alleviate the issue?

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums
    I have done everything posted by Square technical support to alleviate and nothing is working so far. It only happens during high traffic times and I am about to cancel my sub and sell the game. I have no other issues with other online games/applications, only this one! It looks to definitely be due to packet loss causing rubber banding. Again, no issues during low traffic times, but I cant play much then. This only began again after maintenance a week or so ago also. Seems related to server capacitance problems.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faramir Hammerfel
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Surprise, no further response from "tech support", what a joke
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Forums,

As a support ticket has been created, this thread will be moved to ‘Support Center Ticket Created’.

Good luck with your adventures through Eorzea!
    (0)