Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Forum Issue: Hidden Headgear Now Visible on Forum Avatar/Lodestone Profile

Hi SE

I just noticed that since the most recent server maintenance the Forum and Lodestone are now showing my character's headgear as visible which I have currently hidden in the game, where as previously the forum avatar/Lodestone hid it as well (as I prefer to have my character's face normally visible for cutscenes and for the forum avatar, but still like to have a helmet glamour for roleplaying purposes).

I'm not sure if it's a bug with the Lodestone/Forum but I just through I would mention it. I understand if it's a change made specifically though. Either way, I thought it was worth informing.

EDIT: and it seems to have sorted itself out, as I logged into the game earlier, switched my headger to visible and then back to invisible, and now it's just refreshed to showing my character's headgear hidden properly in my forum avatar as it should be, so it was probably just a minor temporary glitch that sorted itself out when I logged into the game. So in the end it's all worked out.
    (0)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 02-18-2021 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.