Player
    Character
    Lyra Vindex
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

Skybuilder Score and Server Transfers

Hello! I am wondering what happens to your Skybuilder's score if you transfer your character to another server or data center. I am in the process of attempting to get the Pteranodon mount, and want to transfer to a server on another data center, but I'm worried I will lose the progress I've made towards the 500k achievements for each profession. For example, I have 100k mining points across all seasons. If I change server, will I lose those points? Will I need to get 500k more points to reach the achievement for miner?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I don't know the answer for certain but I don't see why you would lose your score since that's tied to your character achievement tracking.

It's probably a question better answered by a GM.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyra Vindex
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Is there a way to directly ask a GM about it? Or should I simply hope a GM sees my post?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyra_Vindex View Post
    Is there a way to directly ask a GM about it? Or should I simply hope a GM sees my post?
    GMs don't visit the forums. You'd want to open a ticket in-game using the Support Desk functions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyra Vindex
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

Update: Accumulated Scares Are Retained

Just posting a quick update to this thread, since I have gone through with the transfer since posting it. All of my seasonal scores reset with the transfer, but all of my accumulated scores transferred with me. That also means all of my achievement progress towards the Pteranodon Horn was fully retained, thankfully. I transferred from Exodus on the Primal data center to Mateus on the Crystal data center, so at the very least, I can confirm that transferring to another server on a different data center in your region *does not* cause you to lose accumulated score or achievement progress. It *does*, however, reset your seasonal score, so be aware of that if you are concerned with any current season scores.
    (0)