Character
    Tiana Vestoria
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunhwapark View Post
    It seems like nobody remembers that Sacred Soil has a regen trait. :/
    I doubt people just "forget" about it since it's pretty powerful, but if they decide to remove regens from SCH you probably wouldn't lose Sacred Soil, it would just lose it's regen again. Whispering Dawn on the other hand has nothing but the regen effect, so it would get removed entirely.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Saefinn View Post
    I'm going to say unlikely because they already consider Scholar a shield healer and WHM a pure healer and AST a mix of both.
    Which is why the shield/pure divide is so ridiculous.

SCH, AST and WHM are basically all Pure healers, except SCH and AST have a few shields in the toolkit in addition to pure healing and WHM doesn't. The only identity is that one healer has less tools than the others.
    This is something they actually need to address in Endwalker. It doesn't even matter if shields aren't as strong as regens when they're simply a bonus to the toolkit and useful in endgame prog. You'd prefer the healer that can do both to the healer that can only do one. If they're set on doing split specializations, they should go all-in really.
    (1)

Character
    Anhra Nefaris
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I bet my all my Gil that Sage will just be a copypasted SCH that may or may not use its weapons in a similar way the "fairy" works.

As for SCH, i expect another attempt to remove Energy Drain and if they have been "zealous" enough, the Fairy will be completely gone as a Pet and just exists in the form of visuals, because lord forbid, if our healers have anything remotely complex on their part.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tiana Vestoria
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhra View Post
    As for SCH, i expect another attempt to remove Energy Drain and if they have been "zealous" enough, the Fairy will be completely gone as a Pet and just exists in the form of visuals, because lord forbid, if our healers have anything remotely complex on their part.
    I'd actually welcome the fairy change. Let's not delude ourselves, they're not gonna bring back the pre-ShB or more specifically Stormblood AI behaviour of the fairy, so since it already is absolutely braindead on top of taking up your weaving slots they might as well get rid of it as a companion completely, atleast then it will properly execute the abilities without taking 10 seconds for it and not ghost skills anymore.

I would prefer if they just reverted SCH back to 4.5 and pretend ShB didn't happen, I'm just not very optimistic about that, so the Fairy being an actually functional oGCD would be an improvement.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2