Player
    Character
    Zedlizvez Mikasch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90

Hotfix changes? Castrum runs worth it now?

255 loathsome needed if you want to do all of them.

The era of all blu crystal tower seems to have been short lived if these runs now actually pay off properly?

Changes:

The following adjustments have been made to Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr.
    ・ The drop rate for loathsome memories of the dying has been increased for critical engagements in the Bozjan southern front.
    ・ The drop rates for haunting memories of the dying and vexatious memories of the dying have been increased for FATEs in applicable areas.
    ・ The number of loathsome memories of the dying obtained upon completion of the critical engagement “The Battle of Castrum Lacus Litore” in the Bozjan southern front has been increased from 1 to 5.
    ・ The maximum number of Bozjan coins that can be obtained from personal spoils in the critical engagement “The Battle of Castrum Lacus Litore” in the Bozjan southern front has been increased from 26 to 100.
    ・ Completion of the critical engagement “The Battle of Castrum Lacus Litore” in the Bozjan southern front will now reward mettle and Allagan tomestones of revelation or experience points.
    * Characters whose levels are 80 outside of the instance will receive Allagan tomestones of revelation, while characters below level 80 will receive experience points.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zolmation Volt
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 70
    Still on day 1 so we'll see how it goes but today I've ran 5 castrums without a premade and all have succeeded. This was impossible to accomplish before the changes so for now I am pleased
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lina Kirell
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Before hotfix, 90% of castrum pop up : 7/48 registering, 4 in instance, give up.
    After hotfix, All castrum pop up : 60+/48 registering, 45 to 48 in instance, roll over it.

I'd say the hotfix is quite effective. But it took them a really long time just for this tweak, and one can only assume they seriously lacked vision to not have it be like that FROM THE START (or at least lacked western vision, where most players don't engage in non rewarding stuff just for the fun of it).

I'm baffled no one in their team raised the question before initial release
    "wait, what's the incentive again to run it several times if you gain more elsewhere?"
    "Well it's needed to complete the quest so it'll be done"
    "Yeah. ONCE"
    "you think they won't help other people get their story ?" We all saw the answer to that.
    (6)