Player
    Character
    Maid Misa-erika
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90

Extremely disappointed for cancel new ultimate raidsin path 5.5

same with tile, I am a raid main player and I understood Covid 19 affects the dev progress significantly. But it is also disappointed for gets new there are no more ultimate fights with path SHB
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gabriel Morgan
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    It is dissapointing for sure, but sounds like there's not much to do about it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Absenthine Starfrost
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    It's fine to be disappointed, I just think they had to come to a decision of appealing to the wider audience and get the new expansion out rather then delay yet again just to put this out. Covid really messed things up, more then we probably realize.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Pure Mallace
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Spock: The needs of the many outway the needs of the few

If you had all your devs working from home on new content for the next patch plus an expansion what would you prioritize. Yoshi P looked like he wanted to punch a wall giving that announcement. Maybe less then 1 percent of the playerbase has all of the Ultimate completed and the ones that do will let you know.

It looks like they got 70% of the way into it before they hit some type of hard deadline to either have it done or focus on raid content for EndWalker if I had to guess.
    (1)