First day, first hour. No one knows the mechanics. Many of them with doom.
Which is ok until your party decides to abandon you.

Then No one healing, very sporadic res. And even left abandoned after a clear forcing one to abandon and run back loosing a ridiculous amount of mettle.

I know why. I do not appear on the list of any healer when that happens. I do not even blame the party as they obviously didn't want me on their party. They wanted to play with themselves.

The party acted badly but I do understand why they acted badly. Even to the point of lying that I was not accepting res, when I accept every res that was given. They just wanted to play among themselves. And since you can go as any class. They already had 2 tanks. My guess they wanted to kick me so that A dps friend joined. Is not my fault. But when you get kicked there you do not get throw out. That maybe explain why they ran without resing me on the 2nd boss.

I thought that the community was friendly. I was wrong. They are just as bad as every other MMO. The main difference with WoW is that in Wow they stab you in the front where you can see it coming, while in FF14 you get stabbed in the back without anyone saying a word.

Anyway my post is not about the bad experience (that was just context). What I want to ask Square is if its possible to grant an echo to those who where forcefully put on an undersized party. Due to the group that wanted to play on their own kicking you. Specially on mechanics that give you doom (you need to be fully healed, tough luck if you didn't get a heal and cannot heal yourself, you will die over and over loosing around 100k mettle in the process). Right now the healing radius of AOE healing ONLY APPLIES TO PARTY MEMBERS AND NO ONE ELSE.

Also. Add the 2 tanks 2 healers, 4 dps. Per party in the duty. Right now is anyone can join. So when you get multiple of the same class. You get situation with too many of one group.

Since we did clear, I am not going back there until I recover the mettle, get the weapon and go to level 15.