I currently only have one character which is Carpe Natem on Exodus.

June 2020 I came back to this game with the same account that I had used before. Now this character is called "Dumm Thicc" and it was in the "Louisoix" world. I decided to use a world transfer and moved it to "Exodus". On top of the world transfer, I had also used a name change (I name changed it to "Carpe Natem") and the fantasia potion to change my appearance.

Keep in mind that this all happened during June 2020.

Now currently, whenever I go on the Lodestone, the character "Dumm Thicc" from "Louisoix", which shouldn't exist anymore, appears on it and it showed that I do not have any other character to choose as default. You can probably see my profile as well within this post.

In mogstation however, It shows BOTH characters, my current character that I log onto everyday (which is "Carpe Natem") and the one which shouldn't exist anymore ("Dumm Thicc"). When I click on either one of those characters, it redirects me to the Lodestone with the character ("Dumm Thicc") that shouldn't exist anymore.

Everytime I make a purchase like the lvl 70 jump potion for example, it properly displays my current and only character to choose. I have no problem making any purchase.

I have also created a ticket saying the same thing above, they've confirmed that I should only have one character, which is Carpe Natem, and that the server should automatically update lodestone to that character. They cannot manually push the update. Thing is, this happened back in June 2020. Patch 5.4 and a few minor patches released since then. Not sure why it still wouldn't update it.

They advised me to also post this problem on bug reports forums.

Please let me know if anyone is in the same boat and/or have a solution to it?

Thanks.