Player
    Character
    Goku Black
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80

"Market Prohibited " must be removed

The "Market Prohibited" restriction on items is pointless and must be removed.
    The only thing this does is have players carry unusable items from old content that is not done much anymore.
    By removing the restriction, it allows new players to get gear and items from that content.
    Also it will encourage old players to go back and do, and even solo in some cases, old content, which will cause servers congestions to diminish in several areas too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rica Elak'ha
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Oh yes, buy weapons from the Content you are unable to clear. I'm against that idea.
    (23)

I'm taking Lore way too seriously. And I'm not sorry about that.

Player
    Character
    Iiiiiiiiiiit's Meeeee
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulsGuardian View Post
    The only thing this does is have players carry unusable items from old content that is not done much anymore.
    Why are they carrying it around?
    Just throw it away if you don't need something and can't sell it to an NPC.

By removing the restriction, it allows new players to get gear and items from that content.
    Why don't new players just running that content to get those items?
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Goku Black
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ItMe View Post
    Why are they carrying it around?
    Just throw it away if you don't need something and can't sell it to an NPC.

Why don't new players just running that content to get those items?
    One of my points is that no item should ever have to be discarded, it is just a waste.

Nowadays, not many people do old content, let's say Coil of Bahamut for Example.
    The other day I actually had to help someone clear it because the person was unable and not many people do it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Goku Black
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by RicaRuin View Post
    Oh yes, buy weapons from the Content you are unable to clear. I'm against that idea.
    Why is that? I mean, many new players are unable to clear content just because old players don't help with old content.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Iiiiiiiiiiit's Meeeee
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    One of my points is that no item should ever have to be discarded, it is just a waste.
    Then why not just have all items be sealable to an NPC vendor or turn-in-able to your GC for scripts?
    The push to be able to give them to other players specifically is problematic.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kurenai Tenshi
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Why is that? I mean, many new players are unable to clear content just because old players don't help with old content.
    And yet your proposal ensures they have a vested interest in not helping players. Why am I going to help players with old content if by doing it solo, I'm guaranteed all the rewards for myself that I'm now able to sell? Furthermore, it wouldn't be a market since all that gear would instantly become worthless due to oversaturation. Look at old Primal weapons that were stuffed into Eureka or Bozja. These weapons once sold for hundreds of thousands, if not millions. Now they barely hit 10k. Some have dropped as low as 2k.
    (9)
    "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters."
    "The silence is your answer."

Player
    Character
    Rica Elak'ha
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Basically, your proposal would allow players to just chuck millions of Gil at the Market Board to get the Weapon from an Extreme Trial they are too bad to clear. The weapon is a reward for that content and shouldn't be given out like that.

Dungeon Gear isn't all that better compared to Market Gear, so no need to make it avaiable. If people want it for Glamour, then put in effort.

New people do get help with queues via Roulettes, and for your Coil Example PF groups for that always fill rather quickly unless you try on off hours.

Also, ad absurdum, your proposal would allow for Tome Gear, Savage Gear, and Ultimate Weapons to be bought with Gil. Just... no.
    (9)

I'm taking Lore way too seriously. And I'm not sorry about that.

Player
    Character
    Th'mas Stormwalker
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Extend desynth or trade in to cover them, or create a glorious junk closset for crafters to make that can hold them.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Goku Black
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Thmas View Post
    Extend desynth or trade in to cover them, or create a glorious junk closset for crafters to make that can hold them.
    Yeah, being able to desynth every single thing would be great. Better than having to discard items
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast