Player
    Character
    Kasandra Sturmkrieger
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Obtained Paladin Level 80...

...completed every mission required to unlock "Worth Fighting For," yet I cannot get the mission because the developers put this requirement in its place: You must have completed the main scenario quest "Shadowbringers."

Why? What does this have to do with the main story line that they developers deny us to reach this achievement after leveling to 80? It makes no sense whatsoever.
    (1)
    - Stryker Gaming Ltd - Twitch: @strykersgamingltd - Twitter: @LtdStryker - Instagram: @strykersgamingltd

Player
    Character
    Fal Kearst
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by StrykerGaming View Post
    ...completed every mission required to unlock "Worth Fighting For," yet I cannot get the mission because the developers put this requirement in its place: You must have completed the main scenario quest "Shadowbringers."

Why? What does this have to do with the main story line that they developers deny us to reach this achievement after leveling to 80? It makes no sense whatsoever.
    Without going into specifics the level 80 job quests do indeed factor in Shadowbringers in the narrative for the quest. It is small but it is there! I found the Paladin one quite hilarious. I am excited for you.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Leih'to Molkoh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    The level 80 quests doesn't reward you with any skill this time around.
    And as Fal_Kearst mentioned, the quest is referencing Shadowbringers' story. + considering the events of Shadowbringers, it wouldn't make much sense in the storyline to allow you to do that quest IMO.
    It is basically the same reason why you need to complete the MSQ to do any type of end-game content in the game.

I don't think there is a reason to be angry about questlines being tied together a little bit more than they used to when the reward is just the quest itself and the title that you'll get anyways as soon as you actually do some level 80 duties.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Eristede Kell
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnix View Post
    I don't think there is a reason to be angry
    Sir, this is the internet.
    (7)