Player
    Character
    Usagi Chiba
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Months of harassment

I'm typing up this post in regards to a person in Novice Network on Adamantoise that has been harassing the player base for MONTHS. It has especially gotten bad over the past week. A certain player would link items in NN that had spoiler flavor text, and tell people (especially sprouts) to read the flavor text. He would also be very rude towards people, as well as use inappropriate language, racial and homophopic slurs. He is now rolling sprouts on other Worlds on Aether, joining NN, and macroing extremely inappropriate comments, and spoilers. He just now directly attacked 3 people in NN, myself included. I understand that we have no proof that it is this person making these sprouts and harassing us, but he is literally the ONLY person in our NN that behaves in this manner. From my understanding, he is also doing stuff like this on the other Worlds on Aether. I am bringing this to the forums because this is heavily disruptive to new and veteran players alike. None of us deserve this harassment every single day. Please do something about this guy. If you have SS's of this dude behaving as such, please feel free to post it in this thread. Something HAS to be done about this person, because this behavior is extreme, and very unacceptable.
    (45)
    Last edited by SerenityChiba; 12-22-2020 at 08:58 AM.
    "Look to those, who've walked before, to lead those who walk after."

Player
    Character
    Rinia Strauss
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Seconding this to confirm that it's a major issue. Due to rules, I don't think there's a single piece of evidence that I personally have that can be posted to the forums, however. Almost every single piece contains vulgarities, slurs, etc. I've reported him at one point and at least according to word of mouth, know of at least ten others who have claimed to do the same. He's obviously abusing free trial features in order to do this, as it's always sprouts trolling (very obviously) in place of his main. (Though his main was the initial troll until he mysteriously disappeared for around a month), though now that they're back, they're back with a vengeance and attacking those who have kicked him in the past. At this point the only way for GMs to even deal with him would be an IP ban, and that's only if he hasn't been smart enough to use a VPN. Either way, posting in hopes somehow it helps visibility so the GMs can (hopefully) do something about it.
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Zunde Esteed
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Adding in that this specific person has also been creating sprouts with very similar names to players who he has a vendetta against for trying to protect the community from him.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Slaya Fireborn
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I want to add my voice to the fire, I actually reported this yesterday around 11pm EST and got in contact with a GM about it, it is getting a problem to such an extent that sprouts get flooded with so much terrible text that they complain about it and we don't have the tools to stop the person doing this, we don't have the chance to even kick them because they leave so we don't have time to remove them for (30 mins) since they are using sprout accounts and as for trying to find the account that has been adding these accounts used to troll, we can do so even less. I have not been personally attacked to be defamed like many I know, but I find it really upsetting that someone is harassing other members of the game like this. I really hope something gets done about this thank you for your time ^_^
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Usagi Chiba
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Here is a SS of the direct harassment towards me. Offender is in white, I'm yellow, and the blue is to partially block the foul language that was used. Apologies for the poor editing skills.

https://imgur.com/a/G1ZOQnk
    (9)
    "Look to those, who've walked before, to lead those who walk after."

Player

I literally never use these forums, and I am just here to confirm that this person is awful and constantly spamming stupid stuff
    Just so you know, theres enough caps spread out and this dude will never stop
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Doc Ravenbe
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Yeah we had this wonderful person show up in NN several times on Siren spam spoilers and hateful stuff then leave before we could kick them.
    (10)
    Okay then. that's what I'll do. I'll tell you a story. Can you hear them? All these people who lived in terror of you and your judgement. All these people who's ancestors devoted themselves to you, sacrificed themselves to you. Can you hear them singing?

Player
    Character
    Carby Adalena
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I'd like to add that this person has to be invited to NN afaik so if a mod reads this please also figure out who is doing that and put restrictions on them too in some way. Thank you.
    (6)

I'm from 1 MS in the future.

Player
    Character
    Maria Fabul
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    Hello! Never use the forums, but I'm a mentor on Siren, and yeah, he's been harrassing us as well as all of Aether's NNs this past week, with spam that runs the gamut talking pedophilia, homophobia, transphobia and calling me the c-word. He will even impersonate other mentors. I've made multiple reports, at least 9, since 12/18 when this problem started. I do have evidence if anyone needs it.

Oh, and I had 5.4 spoiled to me by this person as well.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Inakha Khatayin
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Not a great look for new players in the channel that's supposed to welcome them, for sure.
    (10)

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast