Player
    Character
    Nalto Amastacia
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Gunbreaker 70 Quest - Steel Against Steel - Typo

Vitus has a small typo with his speech at you before the duty starts, saying that "There are many in Garlemond who would be delighted were I to present your corse".

It's just missing the P.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lily Rabanastre
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    "Corse" is actually an archaic synonym of "Corpse". The localization team likes to bust out old words like that from time to time.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gabriel Morgan
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Huh, so it is, the more you know. I feel like that one particularly though might just be a typo, it's so obscure and just one letter off from the much more common term that I feel they wouldn't have done it deliberately since to most people it would just look like a typo. But I could be wrong.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepjam View Post
    Huh, so it is, the more you know. I feel like that one particularly though might just be a typo, it's so obscure and just one letter off from the much more common term that I feel they wouldn't have done it deliberately since to most people it would just look like a typo. But I could be wrong.
    It's not a typo; they really like their archaic spellings. And they've ignored six or seven threads about the use of "corse".
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour