Player
    Character
    Kith Kanan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 40

LF an Active, Friendly and Social FC

So I’m back again and am looking for an active, friendly and social FC. Currently have a DNC lvl 73, MNK lvl 70, RDM lvl 54, SCH/SMN lvl 40. I’m not a hardcore player but I dabble here and there but I’m more of a casual player to be honest.

Names Kith Kanan in-game so hmu with some info but if I receive a rando invite with no DM that has some info regarding your FC, expect a quick decline
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kalkin Iendar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I would ask had you heard of us here in Celestia. I have joined recently and love it here. Plenty of people that have various focuses, so you can find people to run things you enjoy, plus plenty of scheduled events. I honestly think joining these people has been a very rewarding choice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kith Kanan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalkin View Post
    I would ask had you heard of us here in Celestia. I have joined recently and love it here. Plenty of people that have various focuses, so you can find people to run things you enjoy, plus plenty of scheduled events. I honestly think joining these people has been a very rewarding choice.
    Like the FC name is Celestia? If so, I have not heard of them. I’ll have to check em out. Is there anyone I could get in contact with for FC info and a possible invite if needed?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kalkin Iendar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Blessed Darkangel is our FC leader, but if you put in an application, any officer will be able to respond to it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amaya Mori
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    If you haven't found one yet feel free to shoot me a tell and ill invite you to our social ^^ The Freedom Blades
    (0)